Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Wise Guys...

Tonight Amanda and I met up with Julie at the Jazz Lab to watch her husband play with his band "The Wise Guys." I'm shooting her sons senior portraits on the 19th and am looking forward to it even more so now that I know how rad she is. The Wise Guys flat out rocked playing 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's music. Not only did we meet some totally amazing people (including the guy that's going to marry us,) but Graham Colton showed up to watch his dad play in the band! It's definitely a small world. Amanda and I got to hang out with Graham for a few and I took some shots of him when he hopped up on stage to sing his hit single "Best Days!" If you don't have his CD yet you definitely need to go check it out! We leave early in the morning for Dallas to spend mother's day with my mom who flew in from MI so I'll get some more shots up tomorrow night. This will have to hold you over till then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot, I guess I will have to go check out his cd on itunes. Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's out there. Will from Cali.