Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Playing catch up!

I shot with the super awesome Dave Baxter all day on Friday at Christina and Jeremy's wedding and had an absolute blast! The sun was scorching hot, but both sides of the wedding party toughed out the heat and made it super fun for us to shoot with them. I took oodles of pictures and have been hard at work trying to get through them all. I'll have to get with Dave to see when we can get some images up for you to see.

In the mean time, Amanda and I headed back out in the awful humidity with Angel and shot some college grad pictures for her. She was an all-star and a complete trooper since I kept making her sit in busy city streets and she was having to get up and out of traffic over and over. But scanning through the pictures it was well worth the effort. Angel was recently diagnosed with chronic good lookingness. This shot belongs in a magazine.



We had a blast Angel! You can hang with us anytime you'd like. More to come!

PS. I'm going to turn into a sno cone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats odd... I have that same illness and I have never met her. Stuff must be spreading like a wildfire by now. Hmmm..

Anonymous said...

Great picture like the exposure and colors. Nice model also. Post a few more of her session. Peace. Will fron Cali.