Monday, May 5, 2008

Chelsea

Alright alright...I'm finally getting some work done here. My Pistons won game two of the second round tonight and I'm fighting my urge to play GTA IV and continue sorting through these kick ass photos from yesterday. Chelsea is a super trooper for toughing out the cold mud and Amanda was an allstar as usual helping me with the lighting while getting mugged by swarms of mosquitos. She managed to fire of a few frames her self...one of which I love! We started out downtown Norman to try out a couple of new spots we found the other day. We'll definitely be heading down there for some more sessions!

SoCo was a champ too!







She's braver than I am...



Amanda shot this one (pro in the making!)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great set of photos, good job Bryan and Amanda. Will from Cali.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Keep it up man :) You never seem to fail at amazing me.