Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sorry!

I've been a really bad blogger this past week! I didn't do a whole lot of shooting and probably played way too much Grand Theft Auto IV, so to make it up to you I grabbed my gear and took some pictures this weekend! I've still got a ton to go through, but we'll start with the Photo of the Week. Amanda's sister Chelsea saw the senior pictures I shot in the mud and liked the idea so I flooded the back yard and had her lay in ice cold muddy hose water! Straight from the hose...here's your Photo of the Week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another awesome picture with a beautiful young lady. Love the clarity and color. Great job Bryan. Will from Cali.

Anonymous said...

Oustsnding.. Keep up the awesome work. It is always nice to see the work you are producing.
Dale