Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sno Cones!!

So I gave up on chocolate shakes in hopes of not becoming a heffer and started eating the most amazing treat on earth...SNO CONES! My new bff's down at Eskimo Sno are completely cool and get 10 million rad points for using shaved iced and having 50 bajillion flavors to choose from. My goal is to try them all. I let the girls pick out my flavor when I walk in the door and Amanda seems to have become quite fond of "banana." I've really been wanting to try a "ninja turtle," so I'm hoping when they make me one after I post this that's what they'll pick. No matter what it's a sno cone and I can't go wrong. I've even taken it a step further and bought this super sweet t-shirt that says "I love sno cones" and has Eskimo Sno stuff on the back. If you're in the Norman area and need a cool dose of yumminess definitely look them up!



Oh, and those aren't straws...technically. They are those candy sour dealies coated in sugar which make the experience even better! You can suck the juice through them if you want though. I prefer to just dive in face first. Does that make it a straw then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Sno Cones! I like the lighting and the I love sno cones behind it. Very cool Bryan. Will from Cali.

BK said...

These are seriously way too good and addictive. I'm thinking about getting a full size "Snowie" maker for the house haha! I had a "snuffaluffagus" last night. It was really good!