Monday, May 12, 2008

Photo of the week!

Amanda and I drove to Dallas for Mother's day on Sunday to spend the day with my mom, brother, and sister in-law. We had an absolute blast! Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there! I love you mom and wouldn't be any where with out you! We got in late Sunday night and had an all out tiring weekend so I'm slacking a little bit on the photos. I PROMISE I will get through these tomorrow, so until then here is your photo of the week! I was totally serious about how freakin' awesome The Wise Guys were. If you're ever in the OKC area and want to see the coolest group of people ever rock out to some of the greatest songs to date...this is definitely the band for you. So until then...again (yeah I know.)



Also, Chenin Boutwell has challenged us to take a look at the things we overlook on a daily basis. Like everything you pass on your way to work. I'm not sure that I'll get to this tomorrow, but I accept her challenge and plan on documenting (hopefully, I have a 2 mile drive)some cool things for you. So be on the look out for that. Alright, I'm off to
Braum's to get a humongo chocolate shake and then head back to bed. Mmmmm shake...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM shake does sound good. Will from Cali.