Monday, May 25, 2009

kelsey and travis: wichita wildlife refuge senior portraits!!

a couple of weeks ago amanda, kelsey, travis, kay, and myself packed up the cars and headed south west of oklahoma city to go shoot some senior portraits. it was a day filled with laughter, great converstaion, good food, crazy wildlife, and most importantly new friendships. these kids are truly special (twins) and mean a lot to the both of us. their mom, kay is an absolute sweet heart. we loved having her there with us too! a huge thanks to the three of them for battling the elements with us. we saw it all. gusts of wind and rain to sunshine.

prepare for a plethra of images. hair and makeup by the amazing rachel hart!!













































































































kelsey is one of senior reps for 2010. these are two great kids, and we expect big things from the both of them!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Super cute, Bryan. Super cute. Of course, the two humans being adorable doesn't necessarily make things too difficult for you! ; )

Great work!

AK said...

Babe as always these are amazing. You inspire me daily to strive for better in my life, in work, and of course in my photography. I'm excited you were able to use more of my pics...makes me feel like a real second shooter :) I love you!

Bita said...

yay! great session. I can already see my twins being all grown up like these 2 cuties are! She's gorgeous. Wat an awesome and unique location. Beautiful scenery. You did a great job!

xox

Brandi said...

awww kels and travis look so cute in these. :)

<3 Brandi