Sunday, May 3, 2009

downtown benita brown

okay okay. not brown. but we did spend thursday with so many amazing friends!! the day started with my very favorite mua rachel hart at the house working her magic on my already stunning wife, so we could head downtown okc with one our favorite local photographers benita cloward. our website and blog are overdue for some updated pictures and "be" was the perfect fit for the job! we had a blast and are super excited to see the photos from the session!! and it ended with dinner and the great company of candi and mckinney of candi coffman photography. you may recognize them because they are the extremely talented couple that shot our engagement and wedding photos!

like always i had my camera with me and wanted some shots of me in action. the camera was in my hand, amanda looked INCREDIBLE, so i couldn't resist firing off a couple frames of my own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh yes!!

Photobucket

who's shooting who?

Photobucket

mix the three of us together there's bound to be tons of laughing going on! thanks again "be" for an awesome afternoon!! and rachel, your rocked it hard once again!!

Photobucket

ps: you'll find special "rachel hart" package options for all of our portrait and wedding sessions!! we can't say enough about her work and highly encourage all of you take advantage of the special pricing she's set up specifically for you! be sure to check them out on the homepage www.bryankannowski.com

2 comments:

AK said...

Awww they are wonderful honey :) You and B are so talented :) I love you! xoxo

Bita said...

haha... AWESOME!!!! I had such a great time with you guys also....and don't worry.... my fingers are burning, setting off the smoke detectors in my house from working so hard! ;D

xox